Friday, August 15, 2014

İngilizce Öğreniyorum[65]- A Piece of Cake


A Piece of Cake:
A task that can be accomplished very easily.
Learning english is a piece of (ov) cake.
Learning history is a piece of cake.
How was your exam yesterday? It was A piece of cake.


Beating Around The Bush:
Avoiding the main topic. Not speaking directly about the issue.
Yesterday I made an appoinment for my boss. But he was beating around the bush.

Get Over It:
To move beyond something that is bothering you.
I failed my all exams. I am very blue. I need to get over it.


High Five:
Slapping palms above each others heads as celebration gesture.
Our team won the game. Give me high (hi) five.
Great goal. Give me high five.

Keep An Eye On Him:
You should carefully watch him.
You should keep your eye on your son.

When Pigs Fly :
Something that will never ever happen.
You will find your stolen money when pigs fly.
Beşiktaş will win the game. When pigs fly.

Without A Doubt:
For certain.
I will pass the licence exam without a doubt.
If you in doubt check it out.
Without a doubt BJK will win the game against Arsenal.

1 comment:

  1. hocam sizi dinlemeyi çok seviyorum ve alıştım size. şu an bütün dersleri dinledim bitti. ne yapmam gerekiyor. bi an önce video ekleyin lütfen. kendimi boşlukta hissediyorum. bu son ders çok komikti.
    özellikle domuzların uçması

    ReplyDelete